Location: Within communing distance of Tampa, Orlando, or Lakeland Florida.
The Supply Chain Coordinators’ role will optimize the supply chain by maintaining raw material inventory and building profitable logistics solutions. This role will ensure required supplies of commodities, facilities, and service needs for production and distribution are fulfilled efficiently and in a timely manner and oversee supply chain processes and product delivery by scheduling, tracking, and reviewing shipments, product delivery, and delivery route activity.
- Manages activities related to strategic or tactical purchasing, material requirements planning, controlling inventory, warehousing, or receiving.
- Confers with supply chain planners to forecast demand or create supply plans that ensure consistent availability of materials or products.
- Collect, interpret, and analyze various types of logistics data including the availability of the product, reliability of transport and delivery, and other data related to product supply chain management, sourcing, and distribution.
- Works with logistics brokers to select transportation routes to maximize economy by combining shipments or consolidating warehousing and distribution.
- Liaises with internal and external parties as required, maintaining positive stakeholder relationships.
- Implements new or improved supply chain processes to improve efficiency or performance.
- Develops procedures for coordination of supply chain management with other functional areas, such as sales, marketing, finance, production, or quality assurance.
- Analyzes inventories to determine how to increase inventory turns, reduce waste, or optimize customer service.
- Negotiates prices and terms with suppliers, vendors, or freight forwarders.
- Defines performance metrics for measurement, comparison, or evaluation of supply chain factors, such as product cost or quality.
- Reports on a suite of key performance indicators to assess performance and delivery requirements.
- Maintains database of all current and potential raw material suppliers
Expectations:1 - 2 Years experience in procurement, supply chain, or similar.
- Maintains a high standard of morale, integrity, and efficiency.
- Possesses a thorough knowledge of the principles and techniques required to obtain positive sales trends.
- Embraces use and develops an expert understanding of technology and data analytics.
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must have excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Develops and maintains a good working rapport with ABH employees, partners, and consumers.
- Attends all required company meetings unless excused.
- Maintains hardware and items on lend from ABH.
- Understands and adheres to ABH product rotation and code date policies.
- Follows all state alcohol laws.
- Continual education and job-related learning a must.
- Adheres to pay for performance guidelines and incentives when applicable