INVEST IN ISLAND TODAY

TRENDSETTING

FASTEST TO $1 MILLION

INVEST TODAY

JOIN THE TEAM

REASONS TO INVEST

INVEST NOW

Island Brands are made for thrill seekers, outdoor enthusiasts, and beer drinkers everywhere. Whether you’re hitting the trail or riding the swell, a cold crisp Island is the perfect companion. Born on the coast, enjoyed wherever your next adventure takes you.

overview

A START-UP BEER BRAND COMPETING WITH THE MOST FAMILIAR COMPANIES IN THE MARKET

INVEST NOW

Our goal to bring better beer to Cuba hasn’t changed, but now we have an even bigger mission: to bring our all clean easy drinking beer brand family to the world.

Most consumers don’t realize mass-market beers are made with fillers and corner cutting ingredients, like corn and rice

In our view, the global beer business is dominated by corporate mega factory beer brands that have a stranglehold on shelf space and distribution.  These brands typically  sacrifice quality for shareholder profits and give little regard to what is in the beer they are pushing out.  We are steadfast in our vision to bring better beer to the people and we need your help to fight against low quality factory beer.

85% of beer drinkers in the US consume cheaply-made mass-market lagers from corner cutting multinational corporate beer factories. The other 15% buy from local and national craft breweries that focus on micro trends and esoteric beer styles such as Sour Beers and Hazy IPAs. Because beer companies aren’t required to label all the ingredients they use, most corporate mass market beer is full of corner-cutting fillers, GMOs, preservatives, and junk you would not want to drink if you knew what you were consuming. 

THE SOLUTION

AN ALL-CLEAN, BETTER-FOR-YOU BEER TAKING MARKET SHARE FROM THE BIGGEST BRANDS IN THE BUSINESS

INVEST NOW

Major week over week growth in 2020 and the #2 best trending lager beer brand in the Southeast

INVEST NOW
INVEST NOW

WHAT WE DO

PREMIUM, HIGH-QUALITY, ALL-CLEAN, EASY DRINKING BEERS AT AN APPROACHABLE RETAIL PRICE

INVEST NOW
INVEST NOW

Both of our core flagship beers are available in 6 packs, 12 packs, 16oz “Tall boy” and on tap. Our beers are priced to be merchandised in the Domestic Super Premium section of big box and major grocery beer coolers.

THE BUSINESS MODEL

RETAIL FOCUSED LIFESTYLE BEER BRAND WITH EXPANDING DISTRIBUTION AND STRATEGIC DATA DRIVEN MARKETING

INVEST NOW
INVEST NOW

HOW ARE WE DIFFERENT

DISRUPTING THE MARKET BY SPEARHEADING A NEW CATEGORY BETWEEN CORPORATE BEER AND LOCAL CRAFT BEER

INVEST NOW

INNOVATIONS

As we continue to gain traction and increase month over month sales, we have no plans to slow down. In the next 6 months we will release 2 new products, Island Lemonada and Island Southern Peach, that target large sub-categories within the macro landscape with higher quality all-clean versions of easy drinking beers. In addition, we will be opening the first of many officially licensed taprooms.

OUR LEADERSHIP

MEET THE FOUNDERS

INVEST NOW

WHY INVEST

A TRAILBLAZING PREMIUM LIFESTYLE BEER COMPANY ON A MISSION TO BRING BETTER BEER TO THE WORLD

INVEST NOW

MEET OUR TEAM

SCOTT HANSEN

Co-Founder, Co-CEO and CCO

BRANDON PERRY

Co-Founder, Co-CEO and CMO

Chad Webb

Chief Operating Officer

SO INVEST TODAY!